The 15th Congress of PanAfrican Archaeological Association for Prehistory and Related Studies (PanAf)
Rabat, Morocco, between 10-14 September, 2018
Call for papers
The organizing committee of PANAF 2018 is pleased to remind the call for papers for its 15th edition in Rabat in Morocco, from 10th to 14th September 2018.
Abstracts of papers may be submitted to one of the thematic sessions proposed and accepted available on the site http://panaf18.fsoujda.org/en/accepted-sessions/
The thematic sessions are 27 and are listed in 2 main groups:
- All Africa- sessions (All / Afr.), Sorted by time period, (and / or by theme).
- The sessions concern a region of Africa (Reg.Afr), in chronological order (and / or by theme).
NB. Complete information (full title, names of organizers and contact details, and Abstract, arguments, and interest of the subject for each session are presented at the end of this 2nd circular, available on the website of Panaf 2018 http://panaf18.fsoujda.org/en/accepted-sessions/.
- Abstracts of oral or poster communications should be between 200 words and 300 words maximum, and submitted until March 31, 2018.
- The official languages of PanAf Congresses are French and English. Therefore, the filing of communications is allowed in one of these two languages.
- If you would like your article to be included in one of the sessions mentioned above, please send your abstract to the session organizers by e.mail, to check the relevance of the theme of your communication with the theme of the session accepted. Or via the Panaf website http://panaf18.fsoujda.org/en/call-for-abstract/ (call for papers).
- Indicate the panel code, the title and the person responsible for the desired thematic session in the subject line of your e.mail.
What is the next step ?
Before March 31, the organizers of the sessions are requested to send to the Organizing Committee the final list of their papers and contributors.
After April 30, the Organizing Committee will send notifications of acceptances on the papers, after validation of the Scientific Committee.
Accepted thematic sessions are available on the Congress website:
|Bank Code||City code||Number Account||RIB key|
|MA212 021||570||0000 003 01 50 39 29 6||92|
|Code SWIFT||CDM AM AMC 708|
Do not forget to register for the 3 field’s excursion post-congress of the 15th Panaf (by website http://panaf18.fsoujda.org/en/registration-field-excursions-form/ or by e.mail: panaf.rabat2018 @ gmail.com. The numbers of places are limited.
We are looking forward to your abstracts!
Organizing Committee, PANAF 2018.